Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13181 Oak Drive, Iola
Relax in the country on 5 beautiful acres with a gorgeous custom home. This home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, large living area with beautiful stone fireplace, wonderful dining area, chef's dream kitchen with granite countertops, island, pantry, double ovens and plenty of cabinet and counter space. One bedroom/bathroom is completely handicap accessible. Private study off the living area. Next to the house is a 30x40 shop with a slab, electricity, roll up door and more. The property is fenced and cross fenced with several pastures. Only 30 minute drive to Bryan-College Station. Don't miss out on this exceptional country property.
- MLS® #17013049
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,738
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Butane/Propane, Co-op Water, Electric
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Other Feature, Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
- Address13181 Oak Drive
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionFiveland Sub #1
- Zip Code77861
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.