Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10844 Commonwealth Drive, Iola
Resting atop 3.89 wooded acres with breathtaking views overlooking the Navasota River Valley, this grand estate will captivate you at first sight. Tucked away on along a quiet cul-de-sac & surrounded by lush, natural landscape, your heart immediately fills with peace as soon as you step out of your vehicle. Upon entering the home, the abundance of natural light & tall ceilings further add to the peace & create a sense of cheer as you make your way through this home's spacious, well-planned layout. Split floorplan with 3 large guest bedrooms downstairs & a 4th upstairs which could serve as a gameroom. All guest bedrooms have walk-in closets & one has its own en-suite bath! Oversize, master bedroom offers gorgeous backyard views & has plenty of space to create a quiet, sitting area. In addition to the many custom details throughout, this home offers many extras which include a custom wood-working area inside the garage, a separate work bench with custom cabinetry, a 4th (roll-up) garage bay for additional storage of lawn equipment etc., perimeter fencing, Thermador appliances & much, much more....Chef's fridge conveys! TOO MANY DETAILS TO LIST....COME SEE THIS MAGNIFICENT HOME TODAY!!!
- MLS® #18014238
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,213
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesAerobic System, Butane/Propane, Electric, Telephone, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities, Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees400
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address10844 Commonwealth Drive
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionSection 1, Lot 175
- Zip Code77861
- InteriorCarpet, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Electricity
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Chris Boyd
- Listing Office:First American Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.