Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 West Morgan, Franklin
Enjoy this updated 1945 farm style home with modern conveniences and tones of charm! Features original hardwood floors, wonderful built-ins, some exposed shiplap walls, and tin ceilings. Kitchen has been updated with granite counter tops, open shelving, and stainless steel appliances. Spacious living room with Fireplace and built-in book shelves. Nice size bedrooms, update bathrooms, large upstairs 4th bedroom could be used as a game room or media room with tons of storage. NEW ROOF! All this and more situated on a little over 3/4 of an acre with room for garden and pets. Located in the great Franklin ISD!
- MLS® #19002520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,124
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Telephone In Area
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage, Front Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Storage Shed, Patio, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Sarah F Norman
- Listing Office:Legacy Realty Group
- Address408 West Morgan
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionF Slaughter
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Vent Fan, Breakfast Area
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.