Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17105 West Us Highway 79, Hearne
This 1960’s mid-century modern home sits on a well-manicured 2.5 acres only minutes from Hearne and a short 30-minute drive to College Station. Pay attention to the quiet peacefulness while touring the family room with huge windows. The kitchen allows for plenty of space to whip up your favorite meals, and the three enormous bedrooms are delightful to relax in after an amazing day. Enjoy the shade of the towering oak trees in the front yard or picturesque views of the surrounding pecan orchard from the covered back porch. The large garage consists of 3 bays & is over 1,000 sq. ft in size! This unrestricted property is fenced, cross-fenced and ready for your 4H projects, horses & gardening.
- MLS® #19004390
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Telephone on Site, Aerobic Septic on site, Satellite Tv, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionStone, Wood Siding
- Listing Agent:Blake Scholz
- Listing Office:Coleman & Patterson
- Address17105 West Us Highway 79
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77859-3308
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Attic Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Cook Top, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.