Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11606 Riley Green Road, Franklin
0.674 Ac wooded lot with 1122 sf Southern Living designed 2 bed 2 bath built in 2005 is fully furnished, including appliances, and has a full-length porch overlooking the lake. It has an open floor plan with the second bedroom and bath in the loft. The kitchen features oak cabinets with under-cabinet lighting and granite countertops with fossilized shells. The living area features a wood burning fireplace and built-in oak cabinets. Outside is a detached 18x 21ft. carport with concrete floor, and a 14 x 16ft garden shed. Out on the water the 18 x 20ft one-slip boat house with manual lift is accessed by a 5 ft. wide pier. Camp Creek Water Co. stock certificate conveys with lot, FISD.
- MLS® #19004723
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,122
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached Carport
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Wooded, Lake, Water Frontage
- HOA Fees585/yr
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address11606 Riley Green Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionLot 169 Camp Creek Water Company
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.