Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
406 West 28th Street, Bryan
This was an old Train Depot. It has been completely refurbished including new wiring, plumbing, all new appliances, new Stackable W/D, New Granite Counter tops, Paint, Blinds, Porch, Walk in Shower. Walk to all that Downtown Bryan has to offer. 2 blocks from Main Street. Has alarm system, LED lighting, 14’ Ceilings, Ceramic tile and wood floors throughout. Residents allowed only 2 vehicles
- MLS® #19006770
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,019
- Year Built1881
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionWood Siding
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Budah Gibbs
- Listing Office:On-line Real Estate Services
- Address406 West 28th Street
- SubdivisionCITY OF BRYAN TOWNSITE, BLOCK 158, LOT 3-5 & 43.8' OF 2
- Zip Code77803
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Blinds/Shades, Ethernet Wiring, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Vent Fan, Electric Range, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.