Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5019 Augusta, College Station
Come & view this incredible Mediterranean style home in Pebble Creek. 5660 square feet of solid flooring (no carpet!). Your guest will adore walking into a 2 story courtyard with a fountain in the center. There are 4 bedrooms downstairs (Master bedroom & there is also a bedroom & bathroom with french doors to the back yard for guests & in-laws. Its on the right of the home for privacy.) The 2 other secondary bedrooms downstairs have a Jack & Jill bathroom. There is also a study/craft room downstairs & game room. Upstairs you will find an exercise room (with a balcony to the courtyard!) and a bathroom as well as a bedroom that could also be used as a very large office as the walls are adorned with custom built in cabinets. The home was designed by Robert Dame of Dame Design. Listing notes tile roof (as it appears tile) but it is indeed a metal DuraLoc roof (rated at over 200 mph hurricane winds & resistant to hail). All four HVAC units are brand new.
- MLS® #19007670
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,661
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleOther, Spanish
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Garbage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5019 Augusta
- SubdivisionPEBBLE CREEK PH 2B, BLOCK 18, LOT 14
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Central Vacuum, Drapes/Curtains, Sound System
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Bridget Mariott
- Listing Office:Mariott Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.