Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4100 Mitch Mcmillan Road, Franklin
Fantastic showplace located in a serene and pastoral setting in Franklin ISD. This 48 acre property features rolling topography, 60/40 open/wooded mix, perimeter fenced on 3 sides, cross fenced with Coastal Bermuda pastures, pipe metal working pens, stock pond, 3,200 sq/ft barn and a 3,150 sq/ft stone home with in-ground pool. The main areas of the home were tastefully renovated and the pool added approx. 4 yrs ago. Renovations include granite counters, recessed lighting, stone archway, stainless appliances, double oven, engineered hardwoods and low-e windows. Other features include vaulted ceilings, large pantry, cavernous office/gameroom, craft room. Metered water and water well on site. This 48 acre tract with house and barns is a proposed division taken out of the 133 acre parent tract that is currently listed under MLS# 18016682. See also MLS #19008192 for adjoining 60 acre tract. Shown by appointment only.
- MLS® #19008193
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,150
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Overhead Utilities, Well
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Exercise Rm., In Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Rodney Mcfadden
- Listing Office:Captiva Realty
- Address4100 Mitch Mcmillan Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Subdivision42.08 Acres in the SA Walker Survey AB 353
- Zip Code77856
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry, Island
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.