Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17360 Halona Court, College Station
Love a grand opportunity to purchase your forever home? Just in time for the holidays, this beautiful home could be yours. Gorgeous home sets on 1.3 acres in desirable Indian Lakes displaying features and amenities beyond belief. Office is near front entrance and is adorned w/ rustic wood on accent wall, barn doors and a grand view of the front yard. Gourmet kitchen is equipped with over 10 feet of island, double ovens, gas cooktop, pot filler, abundant storage, recessed lighting and so much more. Cathedral ceilings w/ overhead stained beams allow this home to stand out among the best. Functional and striking floor plan offers large living area w/ built-ins; wood-burning stone fireplace; seamless windows throughout offer picturesque outdoor views; spacious bedrooms, mudroom, laundry room; over-sized 3-car garage. Private backyard provides an incredible outdoor living space w/ large covered patio w/ kitchen and perimeter fenced. Motivated Seller!
- MLS® #19009888
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,855
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Combination, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Wooded, Level, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Combination, Stone
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address17360 Halona Court
- SubdivisionINDIAN LAKES PH 19
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2452
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.