Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10423 Abbey, Iola
Located 10 minutes from Bryan-College station! Nestled in the peaceful neighborhood of King Oaks, this exceptionally well maintained 4 bedroom / 3.5 bathroom home with a study and a 3 car oversized garage is a must see. The spacious floor plan offers an excellent living room with engineered wood floors, extensive crown molding, pop ceilings, built-ins, recessed lighting, a gas fireplace and oversized windows overlooking the gorgeous views. The kitchen includes granite countertops, tile backsplash, new KitchenAid stainless appliances (Dec. 2018) and an exceptional walk-in pantry. The large master bathroom has a jetted tub, separate walk-in shower and a well designed walk-in closet. Each bathroom has granite and tile surround. The updated Carrier Infinity HVAC system comes with a 5 year transferable warranty and Wifi thermostat control (Sept. 2018). The laundry room includes a sink and extra cabinetry. Enjoy the covered patio with beadboard ceiling, plumbing for outdoor grilling, new cedar fence, oversized 3 car garage with freezer space, built-in shelving and a work station, tankless water heater, excellent storage, walk-in closets and recent carpet. The views are truly a must see! Don't miss the community pool, fishing pond and walking trails.
- MLS® #19010463
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,942
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesGas on Site, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site, MUD Water, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Large Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees440
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address10423 Abbey
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionKing Oaks Section 1
- Zip Code77861-3638
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Breakfast Area
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Mary Whitworth
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.