Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2595 Peach Creek Road, College Station
Rare find! Beautiful 6 acre homestead w/ stock tank located in South College Station & zoned CSID. Peach Creek road frontage, easy access to Hwy 6 and only 13 miles to Kyle Field. Property designed for entertaining friends and family. The home offers a flexible floor plan that includes a large master suite, tons of storage, and a separate bedroom with it's own living area making it great for guests or anyone needing their own private living quarters. Other features included a recently replaced AC, 3 water heaters, remodeled kitchen, craft room, large walk-in closet, & oversized attached shop with it's own half bath. Outside you'll find a covered back patio great for entertaining with enclosed cooking area and additional 1/2 bath. Also on the property is an RV pad with electric hook ups and separate metal building/shop with water and power. The back portion of the property is wooded with trails and small clearings. This is truly a one of a kind property.
- MLS® #19010571
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,719
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Other
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Carport
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Metal
- Listing Agent:Jeremy Young
- Listing Office:Swope & Young Land Company
- Address2595 Peach Creek Road
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3602
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.