Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15417 Baker Meadow, College Station
Immaculate Creek Meadows home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. This open concept home has NO CARPET!! Vinyl wood plank flooring is throughout the home with tile in the wet areas. Great sized kitchen with beautiful dark wood cabinets and granite countertops. Kitchen also features stainless steel appliances, built-in microwave, walk-in pantry, gas stove and eating bar open to the dining and living room. Master bath has granite countertops, tile floors, garden tub with a separate stand up shower, toilet room and walk-in closet with ample space and built-in shelving. The large laundry room has additional cabinets with granite countertops. Don't miss out on this one, it won't last long!
- MLS® #19010586
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,289
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorOther, Stone, Combination
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road
- ConstructionOther, Stone, Combination
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address15417 Baker Meadow
- SubdivisionCreek Meadows Sec 2, Ph 3
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2388
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Leslie Elyse Carsey
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.