Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18451 Anasazi Bluff Drive, College Station
This stunning 4 bedroom 4.5 bath home will take your breath away! This home is located on over an acre lot surrounded by oak trees in the wonderfully planned Indian Lakes Community. This gorgeous home offers a split floor plan, lovely living area with raised ceiling, cedar beams and gorgeous fireplace and private study off the entry. Amenities include a gourmet kitchen with large island, beautiful granite countertops, stainless appliances, custom cabinets and large pantry. The luxurious master suite includes separate vanities, huge walk-in shower & two large walk-in closets. Great family room that could also be a guest suite with private bath and huge closet. The extended deck in back offers plenty of room to entertain family and friends. This property is on a heavily wooded lot that offers tons of privacy. Indian Lakes Community has a neighborhood swimming pool on the lake, tennis courts, basketball court, club house and miles and miles of walking trails.
- MLS® #19010634
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,040
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Underground Utilities, Butane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Garbage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Deck, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Public Road, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18451 Anasazi Bluff Drive
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes PH 11
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, French Doors
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Extra Sink
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.