Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1708 Springwood Court, College Station
This charming 4 bed, 2 bath home is nestled on a cul-de-sac in the Emerald Forest neighborhood. Features include beautiful herringbone wood tile floors, crown molding, granite counters, plantation shutters, & more! The entry way includes locker area for shoes, coats, & backpacks making those busy weekday mornings a little easier. The living room is complete with beautiful brick accent wall and fireplace, large windows that overlook the back yard, and built-in shelving and cabinets. The living room connects to the dining room ideal for family gatherings or entertaining. The kitchen includes double ovens, gas range, plenty of cabinets for storage, and a breakfast area. Walk into the backyard with patio area and trees for shade that create a perfect spot for play. With quick access to highway 6, you can easily get anyway in town. Also, enjoy the community pool to cool off in the hot summers. This could be your new home sweet home!
- MLS® #19010834
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Open
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1708 Springwood Court
- SubdivisionEMERALD FOREST PH 3
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5566
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Oven-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Pantry, Vent Fan, Other
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terrence Murphy
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.