Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2305 Truman Street, Bryan
VERY WELL BUILT HOME IN CENTRAL BRYAN. NEAR PARK AND SMALL LAKE, PARKING AREA;QUIET STREET. PROPERTY WAS CONDEMNED DUE TO CHEMICAL LEAKAGE FROM CHEMICAL PLANT LOCATED NORTH OF TRUMAN STREET MANY YEARS AGO. THE ENTIRE SUBDIVISION WAS ABATED OF CHEMICAL RESIDUE AND ALL RESIDENCES ARE OCCUPIED.
- MLS® #19011147
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,256
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Telephone In Area, Cable Tv, Indiv Wtr Meter, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Level
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Myrna Hughes
- Listing Office:Myrna Hughes, Realtor
- Address2305 Truman Street
- SubdivisionLAKEVIEW NORTH
- Zip Code77801-1924
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Breakfast Area, Gas Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.