Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2214 Dewberry Lane, Bryan
This charming, well-maintained home in the desirable Westwood Estates subdivision grabs your attention at first sight! Fresh exterior paint, new garage doors, new cedar fencing, new roof & beautiful landscaping all work together in a complementary fashion, bringing exciting new life to this amazing home! A few of this home's many features include a large kitchen w/granite countertops & an abundance of cabinets/storage; expansive living room w/tall ceiling & wood-burning fireplace; large master bedroom with his/hers closets; 2 large guest bedrooms & a smaller 3rd guest bedroom that could be used as an office or nursery (ALL BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS); 2 large dining areas (one could be used as a den); amazing backyard with towering oaks & lots of shade; upgraded storage shed....& much more! In addition, numerous updates have been made which include: New AC Unit (8/2017), New Roof w/Transferrable, Lifetime Hail Warranty (6/2018), New Insulated Garage Doors (2018), New Exterior Paint (2018), New Seamless 6" Gutters w/Leaf Guard & Downspouts (2018), New 6' Texas Red Cedar Privacy Fence & Gates (2018), Resurfaced 16' x 40' Wooden Deck (2018), Upgraded Outside Storage Building (2018) & Remodeled Bathrooms (2019). Don't wait....Call to schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #19012267
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,308
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorAluminum, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- RoofAsphalt, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionAluminum, Brick
- HOA Fees80
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2214 Dewberry Lane
- SubdivisionWestwood Estates, Lot 45, Block C
- Zip Code77807-3203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Chris Boyd
- Listing Office:First American Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.