Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1751 Dakota, College Station
Phase 3 of Summit Crossing is ready for occupancy. This end unit is sure to please with its open and spacious floor plan, 3/3 with 2 bedrooms on main level, stainless appliances, extra large granite island with sink, laundry sink. Pocket doors throughout to provide more efficiency with flow. Luxury vinyl plank flooring with carpet in bedrooms. Master bath has two closets, large tiled walk-in shower with double vanity with granite. Good storage with ample closet space throughout. Large windows supply lots of natural light into each room. Whether downsizing or just needing a home for every day or even game day, this is sure to please.
- MLS® #19012288
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,660
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeNew Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorStone, Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Small Trees
- ConstructionStone, Frame, Stucco
- HOA Fees125.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1751 Dakota
- SubdivisionSUMMIT CROSSING PH 38
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Ethernet Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.