Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Pershing Avenue, College Station
This historical home was built in 1945 and has only had two owners. The home is located only 73 yards from the Texas A&M campus and blocks from Kyle Field. The home features all original wood floors, 10' ceilings, a remodeled kitchen and all electrical and lighting has been updated. The formal dining room offers a beautiful crystal chandelier and a breakfast room provides a second dining option. A sun room off the master bedroom is another unique feature. Huge oak trees from campus stock completes this retreat. There is a two car garage plus parking for an additional 8-10 cars on game days. AC units were recently serviced and in good shape.
- MLS® #19012825
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,116
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Mike Green Jr.
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address107 Pershing Avenue
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesElectric Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.