Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11714 High Hill Lane, Hearne
This home is tucked nicely behind the trees.... So if you want a little privacy and tranquility this is the home for you. You can watch the deer, or come feed the fish and watch them jump in the fully stocked tank. The detached garage also serves as a workshop with 700 +/- sq ft. This property has a storage shed, large garden area, and multiple fenced areas for animals. Updates includes new wood flooring and a new HVAC. Easy access to Hwy 6 and short drive to Bryan/ College Station
- MLS® #19012875
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,900
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElec Hot Water Heater, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded, Open, Pond
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Listing Agent:Pauline Mendoza
- Listing Office:Bluesky Realty
- Address11714 High Hill Lane
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionAB 27A Manchaca T 9 Ingram Subd 1250/514 14 acres and 1251/514 1acre
- Zip Code77859-4260
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Electric Range, Pantry
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.