Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2425 Newark Circle, College Station
You must see this beautiful, well maintained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Castlegate. Features include a split bedroom floor plan with formal dining area, formal living and/or study area, and a screened in back porch. Raised ceilings & decorative pop-up ceilings throughout. Granite counter tops, tile in kitchen, breakfast, baths, and laundry room. Recent updates include NEW ROOF, NEW ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORS, stainless steel appliances, several new light fixtures, and new cabinet hardware.
- MLS® #19012927
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck
- Lot DescriptionPublic Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- HOA Fees$300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2425 Newark Circle
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Chelsie A. Breaux
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.