Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8903 Walker Prairie Road, Franklin
2124 sq. ft. 3 bed 3 bath brick home w oversized 2 car garage built in 1982 w large oak trees, Granite counters in Kitchen & two baths and tile floors throughout the home, brick fireplace in living room w blower, formal dining, large front & back porches, new 30 yr. roof shingles on 12.5 Acres w approx. 520 ft. frontage on Walker Prairie Rd. Behind the house is a 60 ft. x 70 ft. barn/shop. There is spring fed creek in the pasture East of the house and a Bermuda hay pasture on the North side of the creek. Seller conveys all mineral surface control (believed to be more than 98%) with a Surface waiver. Property is 15 min. from Franklin & 45 min. to BCS. It has Ag. exemption. Franklin ISD.
- MLS® #19013999
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,124
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Overhead Utilities, Telephone on Site, Butane/Propane on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Garden Area, Storage Shed
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address8903 Walker Prairie Road
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- SubdivisionJ.M. Viesca Survey, Abstract 46
- Zip Code77856
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Gas Range, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Attic Fan
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.