Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1805 Sabine Court, College Station
Ready for move in NOW: 1.6 miles to Texas A&M. Situated on a very quiet cul-de-sac you are near the center of town without realizing it. Energy-efficient w recently blown insulation, & new Low-E glass windows. This updated home shows like a tastefully decorated model home, fun to see. Many design elements that make this home special. Beautifully re-finished concrete floors. Quarter-acre lot. Oversized Hot Tub w seating for 12 on an extensive patio will convey. Located in a very desirable cul-de-sac near South Knoll Elem., Bee Creek Park, eateries & approx. Drip irrigation. Mature trees. Small fridge in laundry conveys. Large lot.
- MLS® #19014069
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,933
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Hot Tub, Patio, Storage Shed, BBQ Grill
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Level, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- HOA Fees-0-
- Address1805 Sabine Court
- SubdivisionSOUTHWOOD PH 4, BLOCK 1, LOT 7
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorConcrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Myke Leatham
- Listing Office:Brazos County Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.