Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4108 Cripple Creek Court, College Station
$1500 Painting Allowance!!! Check out this spectacular house in the popular Creek Meadows Subdivision. This house sits in a cul-de-sac a bike ride away from the pool. It features 2 living rooms, dining room, breakfast area, granite counters, and mud room. The master bath has a garden tub, separate shower, 2 vanities and a spacious closet with access to the laundry room. That back yard features a covered patio with a deck to relax on, the owner would be willing to sell the playset in the back yard. The washer/dryer and fridge would also be availble for purchase. The owner would be willing to replace the deer antler chandelier in the dining room.
- MLS® #19014284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,906
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Gas on Site, Internet Available in Area, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4108 Cripple Creek Court
- SubdivisionCREEK MEADOWS SEC 1B PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2403
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Skylight, Smoke Alarm, Attic Fan
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Alex Schielack
- Listing Office:Lkg Realty Advisors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.