Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2914 Camille Drive, College Station
Designed with clean lines, and a beautiful, contemporary feel, this distinctive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home radiates a peaceful air as soon as you enter. Striking architectural details such as soaring ceilings and walls of windows provide a bright, open feel, with a split floor plan built around a stunning formal dining room and living room. Prepare a gourmet meal in the large, functional kitchen that opens to the living room, and features custom Kent Moore cabinetry, double ovens, a butlers entry to the foyer, walk-in pantry, wet bar, and huge island with eating bar! The large master suite is located in the rear of the home with private access to the covered patio, and is connected to the front guest bedroom through the massive walk-in closet. The expansive front bedroom of the home would be ideal for a home office or nursery space. Additional features include a new roof in 2018, 2 tankless water heaters, 2 HVAC units, a 3 car garage with workbench, a huge laundry room with sink and built-in desk, and abundant closet space. A luxurious heated 40x14 ft lap pool is the focal point of this serene back yard, which includes a covered patio, and mature trees and landscaping, all separated from the driveway by a gate. Great location in the established neighborhood of Southwood Forest, with easy access to Texas A & M University, schools, shopping, and healthcare!
- MLS® #19016842
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,415
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Garden Area, In Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2914 Camille Drive
- SubdivisionSouthwood Forest PH 2, Block 65, Lot 65
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7722
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Blinds/Shades, French Doors, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Cook Top, Other
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.