Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4901 Fallen Oak Cove, College Station
Gorgeous custom home on almost a half acre in The Crossing at Lick Creek. This spectacular home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, next to a wooded lot and walking trails. Be wowed by the curb appeal with beautiful yet easy-to-maintain landscaping. Incredibly efficient floor plan with 4 beds, 4 1/2 baths, 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, media room and an abundance of natural light! Dream kitchen comes equipped with a huge island, double sinks, upgraded appliance package, large walk in pantry and plenty of counter and cabinet space. Spacious master-suite exudes serenity and privacy. Double vanities, an amazing soaking tub and beautiful tiled walk in shower complete the master bath. Custom master closet with built-in adjustable hanging rods, shoe racks & shelves. Amazing backyard with plenty of privacy and fabulous back patio with living/dining area and outdoor kitchen. Wonderful home to entertain family and friends. Short distance to Lick Creek Park and great neighborhood park.
- MLS® #20002812
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,590
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesSide Entry, Attached Carport
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4901 Fallen Oak Cove
- SubdivisionTHE CROSSING AT LICK CREEK PH 2, BLOCK 4, LOT 33
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Extra Sink, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.