Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1307 Hardwood Lane, College Station
Beautiful updated 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home in the heart of College Station, on the Texas A&M bus route. Close to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, A&M Campus and more. Updated features include granite counters with beautiful tile backsplash, attractive mix of tile and vinyl wood plank floors, raised ceiling and wood burning fireplace in the large living room, spacious bedrooms and closets, ceiling fans, french doors off the master bedroom opening to a spacious fenced-in backyard with a patio deck and underground sprinkler system. In-home utility room with included washer and dryer. Get a fresh look at this great property priced to move fast!
- MLS® #20003186
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,386
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Sprinkler System
- Listing Agent:Keith Roberts
- Listing Office:Twelve Realty
- Address1307 Hardwood Lane
- SubdivisionTIMBER RIDGE PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.