Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3002 Cochise Court, College Station
Irresistible combination of features in this Southwood beauty! Unbeatable location with easy access to Wellborn Road, Texas A&M, and Jones Crossing (HEB, Chick-Fil-A, and more!) Spacious home with grand foyer and staircase as you enter. Updated throughout! Private office with built in shelves and french doors. Elegant formal dining room. Enormous open concept kitchen with freshly painted cabinets, long granite counters, and ample storage. Behind the breakfast room, you'll find a bonus space to be used as a sunroom, workout space, office, or playroom! Gaze upon the crystal blue waters of the salt water pool from the comfort of your comfortable living room. The master bedroom is downstairs and features an inviting master bath, complete with copper sinks, separate tub and shower. Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Beautiful windows allow natural light to stream into every space in the home - and plantation shutters adorn the windows throughout. Roof and gutters are less than one year old! And no HOA! Hurry and schedule your private tour of this remarkable home!
- MLS® #20003976
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,134
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, In Ground Pool, Patio
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- Listing Agent:Wendy Flynn
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address3002 Cochise Court
- SubdivisionSouthwood Valley
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Attic Fan, French Doors, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.