Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3949 Robin Trail, College Station
Location, condition and price, this home has is all! Situated on almost a half an acre on a quiet cul-de-sac, it is conveniently located with easy access to Hwy 6 and everything you need is within a 2 mile radius! That includes elementary, middle and high schools as well as shopping and restaurants! This 4/2.5, with it's desirable split bedroom floor plan, has been updated to include new vinyl plank flooring throughout the living areas and kitchen, new carpet in bedrooms and updated kitchen with granite countertops. You can enjoy your morning coffee and bird watch at the same time sitting in the enclosed porch/sunroom that overlooks the backyard with it's mature trees. The deck, with it's covered pergola, offers an inviting, shaded outdoor entertaining space. And, as an added bonus, it includes a shed/workshop that has electricity and a window air unit! You will fall in love with this peaceful, warm home! Take advantage of these incredible interest rates and make this one yours!
- MLS® #20004339
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,245
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Brick Veneer
- HOA Fees160.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3949 Robin Trail
- SubdivisionSPRINGBROOK-OAKGROVE, BLOCK 5, LOT 10
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8172
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sandy Hazlewood
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.