Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3505 General Parkway, College Station
Attention Investors!! 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms LEASED through July 2020!! Invest in one of THE premiere neighborhoods in College Station. Located less than 3 miles from Texas A&M, this master planned community offers resort style amenities such as *Vegas Style Pool w/Swim Up Bar & Lazy River* *Dog Parks* *Outdoor Fitness Areas* *Multiple Swimming Pools* *Cable/Wakeboard Lake* *Large Lake w/Sandy Beach* *and Much More!* HOA includes cable, internet, lawn care, and exterior maintenance. In addition to ALL of that, residents also enjoy spacious bedrooms with private baths and walk-in closets, open layout with sparkling granite counters, privacy fenced patio, and 4 reserved parking spaces.
- MLS® #20004414
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, Garbage, Co-op Water
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- HOA Fees175
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address3505 General Parkway
- SubdivisionTHE BARRACKS II PH 106, BLOCK 22, LOT 11
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorVinyl, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesEating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Andrea Peters
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.