Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2915 Coronado Drive, College Station
This fabulous remodeled home has 5 bedrooms (plus an office), 4.5 bathrooms, & a 3 car garage! Located on a large .65 acre lot in the highly sought after Southwood Forest neighborhood! Grand entry features a soaring ceiling, stunning staircase and gorgeous wood floors! The master suite has a beautiful fireplace and overlooks the backyard. Designer master bathroom. Downstairs guest suite has its own bathroom. Elegant formal dining room with butlers pantry & separate sitting room. The kitchen has new granite counters, new stainless appliances, 2 pantries, & a cute window above the sink. Second staircase located off breakfast area. Nice laundry room has a sink & storage cabinets. Off the laundry is a craft room/office. Upstairs features a game room, 3 generously sized bedrooms, & 2 bathrooms. Huge backyard with large mature trees. Extra parking for an RV.
- MLS® #20005508
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,514
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Multi Heat/Ac
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Sprinkler System, Garden Area
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Wooded
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2915 Coronado Drive
- SubdivisionSOUTHWOOD FOREST PH 3A, BLOCK 68, LOT 8
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7718
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Central Vacuum, Security System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Other, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Breakfast Area
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Gas Started, Other
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brandon Stribling
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.