Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1793 County Road 359, Gause
Dogwood Hill offers a rare combination of Texas farmhouse appeal with the luxuries and features of a 40 acre horse farm, cattle ranch, family home, or private retreat. Nestled in historic Milam county less than 1mi from Six-Mile Creek & 3mi from the Brazos River, the original quiet homestead has blossomed over the years into a beautiful and functional estate central to Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, with a current agricultural exemption, extensive buildings, excellent fencing, and two water wells. Country living, vacations, family reunions, and more ... Dogwood Hill is an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy Milam County's heritage in a peaceful rural setting with abundant amenities!
- MLS® #20005735
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,910
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Traditional, Ranch
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Internet Available on Site, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities, Well, Cent Wtr Heater, Elec Hot Water Heater
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Carport
- ExteriorWood Siding, Frame, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Barn/Stables, Covered Deck, Deck, Garden Area, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Pond, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionWood Siding, Frame, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Jamie Poirier
- Listing Office:Red Pear Realty
- Address1793 County Road 359
- AreaN Milam Co
- SubdivisionA0530 RODRIQUEZ, FERNANDO, 40.0 ACRES
- Zip Code77857
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Attic Fan, Water Filter
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning, Vent Fan, Cook Top, Extra Sink
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Attic Fan
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.