Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
582 South Hwy 14, Bremond
Here is the "Polished" Diamond in the Country you have been waiting for! This beautiful, manicured property offers a well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on +/- 3.6 acres with scattered, mature Oak trees and a pond. Inside features of the home offer a spacious living room and kitchen with upgraded appliances, an abundance of counter space and cabinets, and a large kitchen window over the sink for a nice view of outside. Master bath offers double sinks, garden tub, separate shower and a large walk-in closet. Outside, you will enjoy sitting on the concrete, covered porches in both front and back of the home, or head out to the concrete slab with built-in firepit for a relaxing evening. Garage/shop offers endless possibilities as it has a concrete slab and covered porch as well. Plenty of room to relax and watch the wildlife or enjoy the many sunrises and sunsets in the country. Schedule your showing today so you don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind property!
- MLS® #20007212
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesButane/Propane on Site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Well, Elec Hot Water Heater, Internet Available in Area, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fire Pit, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Pond
- Listing Agent:Michelle Mccormick Haver
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
- Address582 South Hwy 14
- SubdivisionA0196 HERRINGTON PETER (3.6 Ac out of original 10 Ac) & M0196 HERRINGTON PETER (MH ONLY)
- Zip Code76629
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.